drinkin’ some universes!
originally conceived in 2006, this drink is pink in natural light, but glows aqua-marine in black light. thus, it looks like an aurora borealis (or the northern lights) in a glass, or an epic galaxy drink.
- two liters gin or vodka
- nine liters tonic water
- three to four bottles roses mojito passion, OR
- three to four canisters of pink lemonade concentrate
- mix all ingredients together shortly before expecting guests.
- add ice as late as possible before serving.
- remember that the colors come to life under a black light.
“You can’t control the Universe. You are the water, not the rock.”