does anyone want any of these books?
i am finally moving out of this apartment.
if you want any of this shit, just message me and pay shipping (a couples bucks for most of it):
- NCAA Football ‘09 on PS3
- Bridget Jones’s Diary by Helen Fielding
- Blink by Malcom Gladwell (he has a good TEDTalks on spaghetti sauce; i have two copies and this one has paint on it)
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (i will probably never read this shit, but anyway i have two copies)
- bunch of pretentious as shit Chuck Palahniuk books
- NBA Jam on Wii (no idea why i have this)
- Pirates of the Carribean: At World’s End on Wii (no idea why i have this)
- Valentine’s Day DVD (no idea why i have this)
- Black Bird volume 1 (manga)
- Mars volumes 2 and 4 (manga)
- Fruits Basket volume 5 (manga)
- Good Grief by Lolly Winston
- The Big Empty young adult books series (when Waldenbooks closed i was like foaming at the mouth mindlessly buying everything that was left for 75% off)
- Chinese-English dictionary (my Thai dorm mate at Beijing Union University gave me this)
- The Everyday Writer (third edition)
- Bedford Handbook (seventh edition)
- Beijing Doll by Chun Sue
i’ll sell/trade these but not give them away (because FUCK gamestop):
- Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox 360 (THIS IS AN AWESOME GAME, but i no longer have a 360)
- Cooking Mama on DS
- Bomberman on DS
- Watchmen (i have two copies)
probably post more stuff later.
Vintage Hipster Chic Knit Sweater with Chevron Stripes, $13 on Etsy.
Witchy Madonna Black Lace with Purple Sweetheart Neckline and Asymmetrical Skirt, $30 on Etsy.
Vintage Antique White Tie-Back Dress with Eyelets and Pockets, $20 on Etsy.
Witchy Black Orange Blue Midnight Galaxy Dress, $20 on Etsy.
Creepy cute black embossed bat plates, $6 for three on Storenvy.
Creepy cute eyeball socks, $5 on Storenvy.