I have volunteered to be in charge of the ancestral altar at this year’s public Samhain ritual by the Red Hills Pagan Council. I am super excited to have something to dedicate creativity to, but I’d love some advice from you, Tumblr! Any photo suggestions or verbal ideas are appreciated. I’m looking to collect all the inspiration I can, also hear about others’ experiences with their own altars, if they are willing to share. I am, of course, a follower of fuckyeahaltars and I have a huge Pagan and Samhain board on my Pinterest, but like I said I’m open to even more ideas.
- mikawatson likes this
- ruthlesswytch answered: Really glad you’re doing this, dear. Let me know if you need any help at all!
- crystalmagick likes this
- eroscameron answered: so basically make it look like Fall and halloween? :)
- dont-see likes this
- daughter-of-nature likes this
- blood-stones likes this
- tawny-scrawny-mama answered: I always loved to put a ‘bouquet’ of branches fall leaves still attached. LIke a little tree in a vase. It was beautiful
- theaveragedream posted this